Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Friday, October 16, 2009

Double Your Trading Account (GBPUSD)

Hi
I would like to start trading with some of you here.
I enjoy long-term trading and I want to share my strategy here for long-term trading.
I trade Forex for a living and I am also an MT4, C++ programmer.
I currently have a few accounts that are trading long term on the following pairs:
GBPJPY
EURJPY
GBPUSD

These accounts have been running strong on these pairs since February 2009

Is this thread, I will mainly be focusing on GBPUSD
Here is how we will do it:
You may have to open 2 demo accounts for this.
One account will be devoted to the long-term trading and the other will be devoted to short term day trades.

I will tell you when would be a good time to get into the long-term trade. Once this trade is triggered, we will not touch it at all, except when I tell you to.

It will get scary, but I want you to hang with me.

In the other account, we will trade the short term trades. This trade is for one day or a couple of hours.

Here is the trading rules:

Please, start your demo account with $10000.
Total risk is 4%
start each trade with 2%
Only 2 trades should open at a time.
Second trade should be closed once it reach the price of first trade.

Here is an Investment calculator (request free copy of this)

No comments:

Post a Comment