Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Friday, October 16, 2009

brokers more

There are so many brokers in the Forex market and it is easy to say about some of good brokers but it is really hard to say a best, because every broker has some good and some bad features. It may be possible that I dislike the broker which you prefer or you dislike the broker I prefer. so to select the best broker among of all these broker you have to think which broker fulfills your exact trading requirement..
I selected some points which you must keep in mind while selecting a good broker
Comparing FX trading brokers
Average offered
Minimum deposit required
Amount/type of commissions charged
Spreads for major currencies
Availability of mini Forex accounts
Availability and quality of demo currency trading account
Number of currency pairs offered
Try demo accounts
See the demerits of the broker as well...

Well all you need to select a broker which suits your trading style
For an example I always look for scalping and not all the brokers
Allow to use scalping strategies so I chose a broker which allows me to scalp...
May my post will help you..

No comments:

Post a Comment